Financial Services Administrator, South London
Are you looking to further your career as a Financial Services Administrator? We're helping our client find an ambitious Senior Financial Services Administrator in South London, and there's an excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
You'll be a collaborative and dedicated financial analyst with an appetite for problem-solving and looking to gain more experience working in a fast-paced office setting. You'll also have a customer-centric and empathetic view of the world. You will have had substantial previous work experience in financial administration, giving you a sound understanding of the various elements of the financial world.
Working closely with directors and financial planners, your key senior financial services admin responsibilities will be:
- Requesting and obtaining all necessary info to enable financial reports to be produced promptly
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis
- Obtain application forms and other associated paperwork and ensure data is accurately recorded
- Process and monitoring complex business, both new and existing from start to finish
- Liaise with clients and Financial Planners
The successful Administrator candidate will benefit from a collaborative and inclusive working environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a fantastic team of colleagues.
To apply for this financial planning administrator role in Wimbledon; you must be a highly organised, methodical, disciplined and meticulous financial analyst with:
- The ability to multitask and to prioritise and plan own workload without supervision
- Familiarity with IFA CRMs
- Expertise with software including Selecta Pension, Morning Star, Defaqto, Assureweb, Excel
- Experience in the IFA industry preferable
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic, interviews will take place via phone or online, and the successful candidate will begin the role on a flexible working basis. To apply, contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.