Search are currently recruiting for an Administrator to work with our dynamic, modern Financial Planning client based in Linlithgow. The role we are looking to fill is an IFA Administrator where you will be providing business support to the Financial Advisors on a daily basis.
This will be a fast paced, busy role but the position will provide the potential first step on a career path for someone who is keen to study towards becoming a Financial Advisor further down the line in their career.
* Taking ownership in managing the advisers diary, planning client meetings
* Carrying out final analysis, producing client reports and preparing them for the Financial Advisor.
* Manage the outcome of the client meeting and prepare the report summary for the Advisor
* Carrying out a wide range of Administration on behalf of the Advisor, ensuring everything is recorded accurately and easily accessible.
* Manage client relationships
* Highly organised individual
* Able to work on your own initiative
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Ability to manage and prioritise workload effectively
* Strong work ethic
* Ability to integrate quickly within a team environment
* Previous experience within an IFA office/Provider
* If you have Level 4 Diploma or are working towards this would be an advantage but not essential
* Free onsite parking
* Highly competitive salary
* Opportunity to progress through the Advisor Academy towards becoming a Financial advisor
The role will be 40 hours per week, working either 8.30am-5pm or 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with half hour for lunch.
Please get in touch today if this is something you are keen to be considered for and I'll be happy to chat about the role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.