IFA Administrator with a Wealth Management company based in Hampshire.
Competitive basic salary with good benefits
- The individual will be working in a small team providing support to the financial advisers
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in financial services-based companies, preferably an IFA. The candidate will have experience using XPLAN, or similar and should be confident dealing with high-net-worth private clients. Preferably, the candidate will have experience with WRAP platforms and is working towards the Diploma in Financial Planning.
- This is a position that requires a key team player and someone who is readily available to deal with different tasks throughout their working day.
- Provide daily administrative support to the financial advisers and their paraplanners
- Help to maintain the client database
- Implementing new business and advice given to clients
- Assisting and contributing to the development of the financial planning proposition, new processes, and systems within the team.
- Basic report writing
- Liaising with product providers and clients
- General office duties where required, for example answering the office phone