Financial Adviser based in the South West with a well established Wealth Management company, competitive basic salary with good benefits and bonus opportunity.
The role will include servicing existing clients and also business development.
* Deliver client focused, professional financial planning advice to new and existing clients.
* Develop the business via internal introducers.
* Network and present to groups of professionals.
* Engage with clients, define their objectives and agree project fees.
* Complete fact finds and gather all other information required to satisfy "know your customer" requirements.
* Research existing arrangements and consider alternative solutions to achieve client objectives.
* Prepare suitability reports to explain recommendations.
* Ensure clients understand recommendations and answer any questions they may have.
* Assist clients with the completion of any required paperwork.
* Carry out regular reviews for existing clients.
* Maintain all supporting documentation.
* Keep up to date with all relevant product, legislative and technical changes.
* Ensure a current statement of professional standing (SPS) is held at all times.
* Level 4 CII Diploma in Financial Planning
* Level 6 CII Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning
* CII Chartered Financial Planner
* 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday leave
* Contributory Company Pension Scheme
* Benefits & Rewards Package
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.