IFA covering London, Home counties and the South coast, competitive salary, good benefits and car allowance
* To provide a the highest quality financial planning/advice service for new and existing members in a competent and compliant manner in accordance with guidelines.
* Providing appropriate financial solutions to meet clients defined objectives from the 'Whole of Market'.
* To identify, generate and develop relationships and opportunities with existing and potential clients through networking and referrals
* To gather sufficient information to identify the needs of clients, to undertake the relevant research and analysis such that appropriate recommendations can be made.
* To complete 'pre sale' suitability reports and all supporting documentation in a clear, accurate and timely manner to the standards expected by the business.
* To agree, and establish, the solutions as recommended.
* To monitor the investments of clients where we have made a commitment to do so.
* Level 4 Diploma and an active Statement of Professional standing (SPS) certificate
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.