I am representing a prestigious Financial Advisory business based in Hertfordshire who are seeking an experienced Financial Planner to inherit a client bank due to an Adviser retiring.
The company offers a competitive basic salary and bonus structure together with good benefits.
Summary of Role
This is a key client-facing role, having responsibility for client wealth planning and advice, client relationships and for supporting the client in engagement with the internal investment management team.
The role manages up to 400 clients and offers you the opportunity to acquire new clients through referrals together with proactively presenting the wealth planning proposition to potential clients and to introducers such as lawyers and other professional advisers. The previous Adviser was writing in excess of £200k.
A large part of the time is naturally spent in and out of office on client meetings.
* Ensure that clients receive an appropriate standard of service and communication.
* Ensure that clients receive a holistic financial planning consultation initially and reviewed at least annually, unless they are purely transactional clients who have chosen not to do so.
* Ensure that client reviews, risk profile reviews and other client servicing activity happen at the right intervals and is conducted to the highest standards.
* Deal with any ad hoc client requirements and ensure that clients maintain the highest levels of satisfaction with our service.
* Follow the company's operating policies and procedures, so that client servicing is conducted consistently and efficiently and operational risks are appropriately managed.
* Grow the number of clients served by recruiting new clients through referrals, personal networking and by making presentations to professional firms such as lawyers.
* Respond to new enquiry leads generated by the firm, converting them to become new clients.
* Grow revenues by encouraging clients to do more business with the firm, through doing an excellent job and by identifying specific areas of potential need..
You will be supported by a highly experienced team of qualified paraplanners and administrative staff and a leadership team committed to giving you the best opportunity to be successful.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.