Search Consultancy are recruiting for an Experienced Hygiene Manager for a well established company based in Fife. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Nightshift Hygiene Manager to join our team.
In this role you will be responsible for managing the Hygiene function across both of the clients production facilities whilst ensuring the efficient management of the cleaning processes on all machinery and ancillary area are carried out according to schedule in a safe and efficient manner.
As Hygiene Manager, your main duties will include:
* Managing, monitoring and improving the hygiene standards across both sites in line with customer and legislative expectations
* Liaising with customers, auditors and suppliers
* Controlling and implementing any legislation relating to Health & Safety at work ie Risk and COSHH assessments
* Ensuring chemical control is in place and that all necessary staff are trained to a competent level and are aware of their COSHH responsibilities
* Ensuring that cleaning schedules are agreed and maintained
* Carrying out hygiene and cleaning audits and taking appropriate action for any identified issues
* Having an awareness of customer codes of practice and ensuring hygiene requirements within these are met
* Managing the use of water within the cleaning tasks, with a constant target of reduction in use
* Managing the team performance through appraisals and identifying and nurturing talent
Flexibility is essential as the post may require you to work between sites to suit the needs of the business.
Self-motivated, with excellent listening skills, candidates should possess an extensive and up to date knowledge of food hygiene and health and safety procedures. You must also have experience of Microsoft packages or similar systems.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefit package as well as the opportunity to raise your personal profile in a dynamic and challenging environment.
The role will be on a Night shift pattern - exact times are to be confirmed. Due to the location of the both premises - having your own transport would be advantageous.
To apply please forward a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.