Hydraulic Engineer required for a company based in Glasgow. You'll need to be a knowledgeable, hands-on Hydraulic Engineer who is looking to use your knowledge on a day to day basis within different environments.
About the Job
You'll be working within a skilled team, supplying expert technical knowledge, installing and repairing hydraulic systems for all sorts of applications, be it within rail, oil & gas or the food industry, with many others covered too.
The company deals with all aspects of hydraulic systems, pneumatics, motion control & fluid dynamics.
As part of the job you'd be/need;
- Inspecting, stripping repairing & installing hydraulic equipment
- Close monitoring of items being worked on.
- Recording of the progress and stages of jobs being worked on.
- Liaison with the other engineers & departments to ensure delivery
- Adherence at all times to company health and safety procedures.
- An understanding and adherence to environmental issues and procedures.
- An understanding and adherence to disposal of engineering waste.
You should be/have;
- Qualified within an Engineering field
- Great attention to details and a learning mind set
- Willingness to engage with the team and work together to deliver the best possible outcomes for the end client
- Strong technical knowledge & work ethic
- Knowledge of valves/pumps
- Be able to create BOM's
- Ability to assist with all aspects of design work and the sizing and selecting product to suit the customers application
The Hydraulic Engineer job comes with a competitive salary package depending on experience.
How to Apply
If you'd like to apply for the Hydraulic Engineer job, click apply now.
If this role isn't suitable for you, but you could be interested in a new job, get in touch with Search.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.