Location: Nottingham Mobile Role
Full Time 45 Hours a week
Salary £42,900 DOE
Are you an experienced HVAC Technician looking for a new challenge?
* Ensure that all sites are covered for maintenance services, including Reactive and PPM.
* Provide technical support and coaching to HVAC technicians.
* Support the National HVAC Manager on all technical, people and FM process issues.
* Comply with health & safety legislation and Company processes.
* Educated to GCSE / Standard Grade level as a minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3/City and guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in electrical installation/Maintenance.
* ACS Domestic Gas Qualifications CCN, CENWAT, CPA.
* ACS Commercial Gas Qualifications COCN, CIGA, CORT, ICPN, CDGA, TPCP1/1A
* City and Guilds 2381 17th/18th Edition.
* Ability to maintain and repair a range of electrical and mechanical equipment, e.g. fans, pumps and compressors.
* A working knowledge of the maintenance service within the FM industry is essential, with previous working knowledge of a multi-client contracted environment being desirable; and PPM and compliance background.
* Highly flexible and self-starting. The role will have many challenges and a flexible approach will be needed.
If you think you have the right skills, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.