Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
HVAC Project Manager
Salary is around £40,000-£50,000
Plus Company Car, bonus, 37.5 hours per week, 25 days holiday and pension.
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Project Manager to be based around Walsall. You will be required to attend on site reviews with suppliers & contractors. Travel will be expected in the role and you will support projects around the UK & Ireland.
As the Project Manager you are responsible for maintaining a close working relationship with the Head of Projects and Operations Manager to review, improve and successfully achieve objectives.
You are accountable for the delivery of projects, on time, within budget and in a professional manner. During projects, you will lead and co-ordinate teams of Engineers and sub-contractors whilst on site. You will conduct regular safety and audits on site with your engineers and sub-contractors to ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance with defined procedures
What I am looking for:
* Experience of leading the successful delivery of multiple concurrent projects within the HVAC industry
* Solid understanding of mainstream HVAC systems
* Experience of running Design & Build Projects
* Demonstrable knowledge of CDM Regulations and handling Health & Safety on site
* Ability to produce Risk and Method Statements
* Ability to lead and influence both internal & external partners at all levels.
* Excellency in verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
The role comes with an excellent benefit package including Competitive Basic Salary, Company vehicle or Cash Allowance, Pension, and much more!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.