Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
24 days hol, Pension, Overtime
Seeking an experienced HV Electrician to be responsible for the operation and maintenance of a large number of plant rooms and district heating systems including chillers, CHP and large scale boilers.
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading FM company who can offer rapid progression and benefits.
As a HV Electrician you will receive:
* £45,000 Base salary
* Optional overtime (approx. £10k - £15K)
* Company supplied NEW tools and equipment
* Company sick pay
* No call out
* 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays, rising to 25 days after 2-years' service
* Pension with company buy in
* Life insurance
* Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
* Employee personal & professional development profile
* Personal and career development pathways
As a HV Electrician you will be required to have an HND / HNC in Electrical Engineering, have 4+ years experience working with high voltage equipment and be able to isolate chiller plant.
For more information please apply
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.