CIVILS & ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR
Are you looking for a new challenge in an expanding company who deal in the renewable energy sector providing specialist solutions in both offshore and onshore projects along with associated civils works?
This company have grown consistently and strategically over their trading history, remaining agile and flexible to their client demands. They have done this through recruiting people who share this approach and they are currently recruiting for an HSEQ Manager to join the team, taking responsibility for this essential function and contributing to their continued success.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- The development and continual improvement of all Health & Safety, Environmental, Quality and Management Systems across the company.
- Proving on-going support and initiatives to colleagues, ensuring a thorough and robust understanding of HSEQ is embedded in the business
- Clearly and effectively communicating all HSEQ matters through the company, including internal audits, identifying any issues or non-conformance, then providing solutions, training and agreeing actions to correct issues.
- To ensure the company holds accreditation for current and relevant HSEQ standards, including but not exclusively ISO9000, 14000 and ISO45001.
- To work closely with senior managers in developing the HSEQ function, driving a culture of safe working practice and conditions through the business.
- To manage and develop the audit function, across both office and site compiling and recording all documentation and data, using this to drive improvement and deliver best practice.
To be successful you will have:
- NEBOSH certification
- A comprehensive and through understanding and knowledge of Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Management system standards.
You will join a dedicated, driven and ambitious team. You will work across the company, have a varied workload and your efforts, ideas and contribution will make a positive impact to the company's success and your career and role will mirror this.
To apply for this role please send your latest CV. Or to find out more about this position and have a confidential conversation about your career please apply today
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.