Our client is a multifaceted contracting business with 25 years of delivery experience within the commercial interior fit out sector. The business defines itself through quality, collaboration and transparency, this has allowed growth to £30m T/O per annum across the UK.
Recent growth strategy has seen the launch of a full delivery main contracting business in 2018, specialising in the delivery of full build delivery of projects from £1- £10M in value. Having already secured 2019 turnover it is exciting times for the business.
We are seeking and HSEQ Manager to operate across the group in a key role. The role requires a dynamic, forward thinking and energetic individual who will drive a positive health and safety culture across both business streams.
Working with the senior leadership team the role will involve the design, implementation and management of effective Health and Safety systems, processes and protocols. To be considered you demonstrate the following accreditation's and experience:
* CMIOSH (Preferred)
* Hold a NEBOSH diploma level 6 or relevant equivalent Health and Safety Qualification
* Demonstrate significant experience in a HSE manager role
* Have sound knowledge & Appreciation of Construction projects
* Demonstrate ability to control and manage H&S and quality systems - 14001, 9001
* Demonstrate in-depth knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations
* Show the ability to create innovative and interactive H&S communications across office e and site locations
* Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders via a range of suitable platforms.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, knowledgeable, energetic and collaborative. This role will involve working with internal and external stakeholders at all levels and require an individual who can not only manage the day to day but come up with ways of driving a quality Health and Safety Ethos across divisions.
The successful candidate will be joining an established yet growing business and will benefit from a generous remuneration package comprising:
Circa £50 - £55K P/A + Car / Car Allowance, Pension, private medical.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.