about 2 months ago
We are very pleased to be working with an impressive international company who are now actively recruiting for an experience HSEQ Manager for their site in Glasgow.
Within this role, you will be responsible for monitoring and implementation of HSSE and QA policy to ensure effectiveness of the integrated management system.
- Monitor compliance of all agreed management system standards ( I.E ISO 9001, 14001, 45001, MLC and CMS)
- Drive operational leadership of a HSEQ matters including monitoring HSEQ performance and continually supporting improvement initiatives
- Demonstrate ability to actively problem solve, follow up incidents and near-miss reports
- Monitor external and internal audit statuses to ensure carried out in accordance with company requirements
- Strong HSEQ and audit experience
- NEBOSH qualified
- Demonstrate strong leadership sills
- Analytical, problem solving, time management and decision making skills.
If you would like to have an informal confidential, please don't hesitate in coming back to me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.