Location: Barrow in Furness
Competitive Base Salary
* 25 days annual leave
* Company pension
* Private healthcare after 6 months
* Flexible benefits available (retail discounts, reduced gym memberships etc)
Are you looking a new Job, working for one of UK's core Facilities Management companies?
Are you an experienced HSE Manager?
* Act as Site HSE representative to ensure that all operational elements are meet with high standards of HSE at all times
* Carryout Compliance Audits and accident investigations
* Promote a culture of full compliance and continual improvement for all HSE requirements, ensuring compliance with legislation and company HSE policies is maintained and practised at all times
* Co-ordinate and deliver Health & Safety training throughout the allocated portfolio, working in close liaison with safe working procedures documentation, the demands of the working environment
* Support operational managers to meet their Key Performance Indicators outlined within the site specific HS&E Plans
* Previous experience within a similar role
* NEBOSH Certificate/ NEBOSH Diploma Equivalent (or working towards)
* Professional Membership to IOSH or IIRSM (or working towards)
* Auditor trained
* Knowledge of ISO systems and their implementation
* Good IT skills
* Good interpersonal and customer relationship skills
* Good presentation skills
* Clean, full driving licence
If you think you have the right skills, please get in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.