Transport for London
£45,000 per annum basic
***** Do you want to join a Leading Integrated Facilities Management & Building Maintenance Company? ****
* Have you got Experience of managing Health & Safety in an FM environment?
* Are you a member of a professional membership GradIOSH or MIIRSM, Prefer CMIOSH?
An opportunity has arisen to join an award winning, Total Facilities Management services provider on a permanent basis. This opportunity for an experienced HSE Manager to be based central London and work on the Transport For London Contract.
* As HSE Manager you will provide dedicated health, safety and environmental support and advice to Transport For London.
* You will ensure that HS&E Standards are complied with and maintained
* You will be reporting into the Head of HSEQ and support in the successful delivery of the HSEQ Service Charter
* You will provide strong, visible, proactive leadership in connection with health, safety and environmental protection.
* You will create a positive approach to accident prevention, the health of all personnel on site, and that of other persons likely to be affected by the works.
* initiate and maintain positive measures to raise health & safety standards.
* react positively and effectively to inspection and audit reports, and to assist personnel on site comply with Health & Safety Legislation and the Project Health & Safety Plan.
* Provide competent support and advice on all health, safety and environmental issues to the TFL Contract, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
* Work closely with TFL Management to ensure that specific health, safety and environmental TFL requirements are complied with across the contract.
* Investigate incidents, near miss events, non-conformities, and any other events that impact on the health, safety and environmental protection of the TFL Contract.
If you think this sounds like something you would be interested please apply and speak with Tom Lilley from Search
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.