HSE Manager - Manchester - £40,000 to £45,000 doe + pension + holiday +bonus
We are working with a multi national company who specialise in manufacturing advanced materials for various industries. They are looking for an experienced and qualified Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) Manager with a wide experience of HSE management within a manufacturing/engineering environment to lead the HSE team.
The ideal HSE Manager will have excellent development, risk control, safety management and coaching skills while working towards continual improvement of HSE within the company.
* Ensuring that the company is proactive, up-to-date and compliant in regards to HSE legislation
* Investigating accidents/incidents to establish the root cause and preventative measures
* Implementing and maintaining ISO standard 45001 by March 2019 and 14001 by 2021
* Manage HSE training budget
* Leading the company's HSE training in coordination with Training Office
* Carrying out risk assessments, controlling and reducing the company's inherent HSE risks
* IOSH- or NEBOSH-qualified
* Experience in a similar HSE role is essential
* Experience of implementing and training of new procedures
* Experience of working in a fast-paced HSE team within a manufacturing/engineering environment
* Knowledgeable and experienced in the management of asbestos, DSEAR, PUWER, CoSHH and CDM, etc.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.