I am currently looking for HR Systems Manager for a growing business based in South Manchester. This is a permanent opportunity and is paying an annual salary of up to £40,000
The main focus of this role will be to own and improve the current HR system as well as being the main point of governance for all contract templates within the business. Working closely with the HR Manager you will ensure that the system is fit for purpose and that all data is accurate whilst constantly driving system efficiencies to aid the company and it employees to improve the people data and reporting.
Your main duties will include:
* Being the main point of contact for any system queries across the business.
* Owning the data within the system input by the HR Services Team ensuring that is accurately formatted etc.
* You will be responsible for the MI management and the reporting of all People data.
* You will govern and challenge the data input to ensure that the accuracy of all People data falls in line with policies and procedures.
* You will produce reporting from the HR system to support with various HR needs including pay reviews etc.
* You will constantly drive and deliver system updates and efficiencies with a clear focus of reducing the amount of manual reporting and manual administrative work.
* You will train and coach the HR services team on best practice when it come to the input of data ensuring that process are adhered to.
* You will also provide Contractual governance through the business, ensuring that all contracts are issued inline with the contractual framework and template. Any amendments will go through you.
This list is not extensive and your role may require various other duties to ensure that ease, speed and efficiency of the HR system is achieved.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
* Experience of working in a fast paced, high volume HR team, ideally within a shared service centre however this is not essential
* Experience of working with various HR systems. You will have experience of performing efficiency checks on a HR system and ensuring that it is fit for purpose.
* Ideally you will have implanted a HR system either as part of your day to day role or as a specific systems project.
* You will have previous experience of delivering People MI and reporting.
* You will have a passion and a keen interest in data and systems including data sifting and reporting.
* You will have the ability to challenge through governance of processes.
* Ideally you will have a CIPD level 5 or above however this is not essential.
This role would suit somebody who has worked in a HR role with a focus on Systems and Data or somebody who has been in a HR role who has managed a system implementation project and wants to explore the systems side of HR more. Or of course somebody who has been in a sole HR Systems role previously and is looking for their next step.
The client is looking for a quick start however they are willing to wait on a notice period for the right candidate.
This role is offered on a permanent basis and is paying an annual salary of up to £40,000. There is annual bonus of up to 10% paid quarterly, flexible working option, 25 days holidays plus the option to buy more and a company pension scheme. The business is based in south Manchester, in a brand new office that they have just moved into. There is onsite parking as well as excellent public transport links. They also have a state of the art on site gym, subsidised café and on site bar.
If this role is something that you would be interested in or if you know somebody who would be, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.