about 1 month ago
HR Systems Manager; 6 month FTC (highly likely extension to 12 months); Salary up to £50k (pro-rata) initially remote with a view to be part time office based (Sale, Manchester)
Search HR are proud to represent our fast paced, Service-lead client in their search for a HR Systems Manager, to overhaul and implement two, yes two! Brand new HR & Recruitment systems to function in harmony together.
The past 12 months of uncertainty has not stopped this organisation in working behind the scenes to positively shift culture, and overall employee experience, leading to this brand new, exciting Contract which will see the post holder deliver the full implementation of Civica and Networx.
Key responsibilities include:
* Reviewing current functionality of both systems, quickly creating a clear roadmap of efficiencies and improvements
* Act as project Lead to deliver the implementation plan end to end
* Act as first and sole point of contact for System Vendors, building relationships quickly
Although working closely with HR, Payroll, Recruitment & IT, this is effectively a standalone position which will see the successful candidate take complete ownership of the end to end implementation - you will not be afraid to get your hands dirty!
In order to be considered for this Contract, you will have:
* Vast previous experience in implementing multiple HRIS (Civica experience highly desirable)
* Track record in system implementation including self-service functionality
* Vast knowledge of general HR operations
* Previous experience of independently working with Third Party Vendors
* CIPD and / or Project Management qualification also desirable, not essential.
Please note this is an urgent Contract position, so please only apply if you have little or no notice period.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age