Search HR are delighted to support a growing organisation in the Merseyside area in their search for a HR Systems Manager. This role is permanent.
As HR Systems Manager you will be joining an engaging national HR team and will have responsibility for the delivery of the operational and strategic HR and Systems support. Alongside this, you will be part of a highly credible generalist HR team, who together deliver the People agenda across the organisation. The successful candidate will have strategic leadership and coordination for maintenance and development, this will involve partnering with functional leads across; HR, Payroll and Finance.
Some duties include:
* Overseeing the development of market leading HR system to match business demand as the scope of the service grows through changes,
* As the organisation grows key enhancements will support continual service improvement.
* Assist in the professional development of HR, Payroll and Finance colleagues.
* Attend and participate in regular team and other meetings, both internal and external.
* Proactively identify new opportunities through stakeholder interaction.
* Translate business requirements into solutions - roadmap, estimates, risk management, and project timelines.
* Ensure the system upgrades are shared communicated.
* Manage, control and monitor all data security and ensure compliance.
* Undertake regular evaluations of the support model (financial and operational performance).
* Act as escalation point, for issues which require HR systems knowledge.
* Lead Change Advisory Board meetings with Functional Leads - act upon areas of concern or improvement.
* Proactively work with colleagues in Communications and L&D to improve engagement and enhance the user's experience.
* Ensure incidents are being worked upon and progressed within the agreed SLA's.
* Participate in regular support and supervision from line manager.
In return the client is offering a competitive salary, flexible working patterns and benefits.
For a confidential conversation about the role please apply below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.