Search Consultancy are recruiting on behalf of a prestigious firm in central London, as they are looking to expand their HR Systems team with a new HR Systems Analyst.
This is a permanent role, based in Central London and offering a base salary of up to £50,000. This role reports into the HR Systems Manager.
As a HR Systems Analyst you will join a dedicated HR Systems team ensuring consistent and accurate user support to a large HR Community. You will be the first point of contact for any HR Systems query, configuring the systems when required, managing HR data and security processes. You will provide assistance on HRMI and reporting requests, designing and generating reports using different tools. You will be involved in testing activities and training to new users.
HR Systems Analyst - Requirements:
* Previous experience as HR Systems Administrator within an international environment, resolving system issues and providing support to end-users (essential)
* Previous experience with SelectHR and Cornerstone (ideal)
* Strong analytical skills and a keen interest in HR Systems
* Good understanding of HR processes and best practices, with experience of HR reporting and data analysis
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Ability to commute to central London on a daily basis
If you are an experienced HR Systems Specialist looking to join a well-regarded organisation, please apply with your most recent CV and we will be in touch with more details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.