HR Services Lead; Manchester city centre; 6 month Fixed Term Contract (strong potential for extension or permanence); Salary of £32,000 to £39,000 per anum equivalent
Search HR & Development are delighted to be partnering with a well respected and large business to recruit a HR Shared Services Lead to join their city centre offices on a temporary basis. Reporting into the Head of HR Services, the successful candidate will be responsible for the Operational team. With a complex departmental structure and frequent stakeholder contact the HR Shared Services Lead will be able to think creatively, analyse to solve problems, and help drive a first class HR service to the wider business function.
The core duties & responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Managing the full employee lifecycle within recruitment, payroll and general HR
* Day to day line management of a team of 2 HR administrators mentoring, coaching and taking an active part in their work where required
* Managing stakeholder requests and delivering SLA's
* Manage end to end payroll services taking full accountability and ensuring 100% accuracy
* General ad-hoc duties & projects as required depending on the need of the overall HR department
The ideal candidate (as well as having attained the above experience) will be a HR professional whom possesses excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) particularly when dealing with internal customers and would come from a similar HR Shared Services environment with experience managing a small team.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.