Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£22000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + Uncapped commission
HR Recruitment Consultant
This is a great opportunity for a driven, passionate and career minded professional to join Search as a Recruitment Consultant within the HR Sector.
As a HR Recruitment Consultant you will work with a range of large corporate clients and SME's based across the East Midlands placing HR Professionals, Internal Resourcers/Talent Management experts and Learning and Development Staff.
To join our team as a HR Recruitment Consultant, you will ideally have previous recruitment experience. We are keen to hear from recruiters looking for a new opportunity within a professional market and in return we will offer a fun, supportive and hard working environment where you truly get out what you put in!
What we are looking for:
* Minimum of 1 years experience recruiting within a Professional Services team.
* Confident sales professional, demonstrating the ability to build a portfolio of clients, undertake business development activities, including negotiation and objection handling
* Candidate management, including sourcing and networking activities
* Ability to communicate at the most senior level, nurture sustainable client and candidate relationships.
* Real opportunities for career progression, clear targets and objectives. Offering two clear pathways to a Director role via billing or management route
* All the tools to ensure your success, including LinkedIn Recruiter and access to the best job boards for your market
* Very competitive salary and benefits package (senior consultants and above are given a generous car allowance)
* £0 threshold for your first 6 months, giving you the opportunity to earn commission straight away
* Highly lucrative commission scheme, monthly, quarterly and annual payments - designed to motivate and reward high performance
* Industry-leading training including management training and ongoing professional development
* Full back office and in branch support functions including an exceptional Marketing team to ensure brand awareness is optimised for your market.
If you are talented and motivated with the desire to succeed as a Recruitment Specialist join Search, please contact Helen Pearman as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.