Search is pleased to be supporting a long standing partner organisation with an HR Project Manager (systems) for their growing business.
The organisation is national in scope and has recently implemented a market-leading HRIS and integrated CRM for the business. They are now seeking an HR Project Manager to work with management and internal project teams on the successful uptake and adoption of the system.
In this management level position you will report to the Group Head of HR and will be based out of the organisation's regional head office near Liverpool. As HR Project Manager (systems) your duties will include:
- Ownership of all aspects of system usage
- Advocacy of system usage and adoption
- Creation and management of system user forum to gain feedback
- Post-implementation configuration of the system
- Liaison with internal change management project teams
- Liaison with internal governance and compliance teams
- Liaison with external 3rd party suppliers
- HR KPI and Data management from the HR System
- National communications with regards to system changes and usage
This is a new growth role for the organisation and will best suit an HR Project Manager or HR Systems Manager with considerable systems change, culture change and HR change experience in a medium sized organisation.
To be successful in the rol eof HR Project Manager (systems) you will ideally possess:
- 3 years' experience in HR Systems or HR Project Management in a change / systems change capacity
- Strong SAP / Workday / IBM Successfactors or similar enterprise level HR IS experience
- Strong project and change management skills
- Highly numerate with strong English skills
- Comfortable leading projects and working with project teams
- A project management qualification (desirable)
- Willing to travel (infrequent and fully expensed)
In return my client is offering a salary of up to £47k plus benefits in a vibrant office environment,
Please apply below for consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.