HR Project Administrator
Are you an analytical thinker looking for your next challenge in Edinburgh now?
Search are recruiting on behalf of a large Financial Services business for a HR Project Administrator on a 6 month fixed term contract.
What is in it for you?
- Work for a reputable and well known Financial Services business in the UK
- Earn up to £15.00 p/hr depending on experience and skill set
- Exciting and challenging role within a HR Project
- Based in South Edinburgh location with free colleague parking and multiple public transport routes right on the doorstep
What are the duties and responsibilities of the role?
- Supporting the team to data cleanse their HR system
- Liaise and interview line managers within the business to attain accurate information
- Analyse information on HR system to identify gaps and errors
- Input data collected and update data when required on HR system
- Protect and respect Data Protection rights of colleagues and line managers
Who are they looking for?
- Real analytical and logical thinker
- High accuracy and proven experience inputting data to systems
- Quickly identifies and solves issues
- Previous experience using HR systems would be advantageous
- Strong computer skills and ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Prior understanding of data protection risks and policies
- Confident to speak to key stakeholders and decision makers within a large organisation
If this HR Project Administrator role sounds like you please apply below or get in contact with Sarah at Search Edinburgh.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age