If you're an experienced human resources expert looking for a full-time, Bristol-based role as an HR Operations Manager, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Reporting to the Head of HR Operations on a salary of up to £65,000, the purpose of this HR role is to collaboratively lead and develop the HR Ops team (approx. 13 headcount, two direct reports) to ensure the effective and timely delivery of all HR administration, ops and transactional processes.
Some of your key HR responsibilities:
* Develop strong working relationships with managers and other specialists to deliver strategic goals and implement HR policies, procedures and best practice.
* Create a team development plan, ensuring all team members have individual development plans and support opportunities for team members to develop and reach their potential
* In terms of service delivery, you'll create, produce and manage KPIs and SLAs and monitor performance
* You'll collaboratively work with colleagues and the HR Project Manager to improve HR processes and efficiency and reduce risk.
As their HR Operations Manager, you will have oversight and responsibility for the HR Administration teams that provide HR Generalist Admin, HR Benefits Admin, Talent Acquisition Admin and Learning and Development Admin.
Your expertise as an HR Operations Manager:
* CIPD qualified.
* Proven business-partnering experience and HR Ops experience
* Experience of coaching at management level.
* Current employment law knowledge.
You'll be ambitious, happy to manage a varied workload and solutions-focused. We're looking for an HR professional with experience of leading HR Operations, HR Service Delivery, and HR Shared Services teams. The successful Human Resources candidate will have managed the full employee lifecycle and have a commercial and pragmatic approach. Experience within working I a professional services environment would be desirable.
For more information about this fantastic Bristol-based opportunity, please email Charlotte.Battersby@Search.co.uk or apply below for this sought after HR role.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.