If you're an experienced HR Officer looking for a temp role in Salford, Manchester this could be your perfect opportunity.
Our client is looking for a standalone HR Officer in Salford, to work on a temporary-ongoing basis, with a salary from £20-25k p/a. To succeed in this role you will have broad HR experience, and will be passionate about building relationships and getting the best from a human resources team.
Key tasks and responsibilities
* Supporting first line enquiries from employees and line managers including but not limited to; new starters, leavers, pay, time and attendance, absence management and L&D
* General HR and Human Resources administrative duties
* Maintaining accurate and up to date employee records and admin on HR information systems
* Supporting monthly payroll process
* Recruitment: processing new starters, leavers and other employee changes
The Human Resources Officer will be responsible for all first-line enquiries across the business and will provide HR Business support across all aspects of the HR Function and employee life cycle.
Our preferred HR candidate will have the following professional experience:
* Previous experience in a full-service HR generalist role
* Minimum CIPD L3
* Ability to identify improvements, make recommendations and implement change
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build working relationships with multiple stakeholders
* Confident user of MS Word, Excel and Outlook
This temp HR role is currently being offered on an ongoing basis in Salford. To find out more and to start the application process, contact Charlotte today.
Even if this temp HR role doesn't work out, more HR Advisor and HR Assistant full-time jobs are coming online, don't forget to check in next week!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.