HR Officer - temporary for 4 weeks starting 18th March 2019
Location: Sheffield City Centre
Salary: £23,000 > £27,000 DOE
Type: Temporary full time (37 hours per week)
Applying for this role you need to be available for interview with our client on Wednesday 13th March to start the following Monday 18th March. You understand that the assignment is temporary for just 4 weeks.
Short and sweet. HR Officer needed to support a busy and engaging HR function where you will be involved in a number of generalist HR duties. Whether preparing paperwork relevant to job offers and on boarding new starters, developing a number of policy and procedures around compliance or ensuring HR administration is in order you will be kept suitably busy such that your assignment will be over in a flash!
You need to be CIPD qualified and will be proficient with all windows applications. Please be clear about your last salary details and your salary expectations.
To be considered for this opportunity, we require the following skills and experience:
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Proven ability to work both as part of a team and individually
* Ability to prioritise and organise tasks and workload
* Strong communication skills (verbal and written) at all levels in the business
* Experience of working in a HR team
* Experience of working at HR Officer level
* Experience of working in a busy environment, delivering against tight deadlines
KNOWLEDGE AND QUALIFICATIONS
* CIPD qualified
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.