Up to £13.19 per hour
3 months ago
Search HR are delighted to be working with a large security business for an on going interim position for a minimum of 3 months however this position will go permanent for the right candidate!
This is a HR Officer role which will be solely remote working until March 2021 at the earliest.
The client is based in the North East, therefore if you were local to them or would be open to commuting towards the middle of next year then this role may be for you!
What you'll need:
* Minimum of 1 year HR Experience
* Experience of working within a HR department having already developed some key HR skills
* CIPD Qualified isn't necessary - However you must be experience qualified for this role
* Ability to work in a fast paced and hands on environment
Salary: Up to £24,000 DOE
What you will be doing:
- Assisting on HR Queries
- Assisting on minor grievances
- Providing HR Administrative assistance
- Managing the HR inbox
The ideal candidate will be keen to progress within the business!
This is an immediate start - therefore please click apply if you're interested and immediately available/ have a 1 week notice period
*Only successful candidates will be contacted*
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age