Search is delighted to be partnering with a global brand with modern offices in Liverpool City Centre in their search for an HR Manager (12 Month FTC).
In this position you will work for the Senior HR Manager in a large white collar organisation, initially taking a 2 - 4 week handover from the outgoing HR Manager. You will be responsible for a wide range of generalist HR matters and will lead a team of 3 HR Assistants in a busy office environment. You will have the support of a separate recruitment team, L&D function and additional HR BPs and Senior HR Advisors to provide a holistic HR Service to a large office environment. In the positon of HR Manager you will be expected to:
* Manage and coach a team of 3 x HR Assistants
* Coach and up skill managers across the business
* Maintain and update HR Policies and Processes where applicable
* Roll out new procedures / updates via communication tools and workshops where applicable
* Handle escalated ER cases from the team
* Lead on projects including TUPE and restructures / redundancies
* Consult on, agree and manage settlement agreements or other sensitive decisions
* Partner with senior management and provide HR advice and guidance with their people management
* Work with the L&D dept to ensure appropriate employee development is in place
* Travel from time to time to other offices across the country
This is a fantastic brand with a strong, stable HR, L&D and Recruitment function. The role of HR Manager would best suit a L5 or L7 CIPD certified HR professional from a white collar Head Office or other white collar background with a strong generalist background. My client is looking to complete interviews and offer prior to Christmas for an expected late January start.
Please apply below for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age