Search HR is proud to be partnering with a well respected, Manchester-based IT consultancy in their search for an experienced HR Manager. It's a rare opportunity, and comes with an excellent salary of £45k to £50k p/a, potentially more for exceptional candidates.
The main tasks of the HR Manager will be to supervise and provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, budget, and all areas of employment relations. This is a hands-on HR ops manager role and will involve assisting with the management of the overall HR operations and the delivery of strategic objectives.
HR Duties include:
* Delivering a comprehensive 360-degree HR service
* Driving alignment between HR strategy and business goals
* Developing HR policy and procedures to drive performance and mitigate disputes
* Managing complex employee relations casework, including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, etc.
The HR Manager will ideally be educated to degree level, with significant experience in a similar HR management role.
Advanced requirements for this Human Resources role:
* A CIPD qualification, level 5-7, or an MBA in human resource management
* Expertise in using Microsoft Office and HR management information systems
* Proven HR generalist experience - ideally for a minimum of five years
* Exceptional organisational and communication skills and demonstrated leadership
* Solid knowledge of current employment legislation and its application
The HR manager will be a collaborator with strong empathy and problem-solving skills, able to advise people at all levels of the organisation. You'll have cultivated an ability to maintain confidentiality and act with discretion and diplomacy at all times.
If this HR Manager job in Manchester is one you're qualified for, apply today!
Due to COVID-19 you'll only be expected and encouraged to return to your new office environment when it's deemed safe to do so. All interviews will be conducted online or on the phone.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.