Search HR are delighted to support a national IIP accredited not - for - profit organisation in the Merseyside area, who are looking for a HR Manager to head up a small team.
You will provide an accurate and efficient HR service to a diverse range of employees, handling a variety of operational and strategic HR matters, ensuring best practice and legal requirements are met at all times.
As HR Manager you will provide advice and support on all aspects of the HR cycle, cradle to grave. The role will provide a healthy mix of generalist activity, management of the HR function and the chance to lead multiple projects.
Duties are below but not limited to:
* Manage the HR Officer.
* Coach and develop the management team on HR best practice.
* To undertake and lead on project work, such as employee engagement.
* Manage a caseload of complex employment matters including performance management, disciplinaries, grievances, tribunal claims, restructures, redundancies.
* TUPE transfers.
* Deliver training as and when required.
* Lead and contribute to the development and implementation of key policies and procedures
* Attend meetings, including Departmental Team meetings, Operational Managers Meetings, as required.
* Ensure all transactional HR processes are accurate, timely and streamlined.
The successful candidate must:
* Have either a CIPD L5 or L7.
To be successful in this role you will ideally possess experience of:
* You will have an understanding of key employment legislation and its impact on HR practice and will have the ability to deal with sensitive matters tactfully and discreetly, providing fair and manageable solutions.
* You will be experienced in dealing with important and confidential documents and the ability to manage and prioritise a complex workload to ensure strict deadlines are met.
* Ideally be comfortable advising all employees in all HR matters, building relationships and business partnering with senior stakeholders where appropriate.
You will also ideally have worked in a HR function within a not- for - profit organisation.
In return the client is offering a salary of up to £33,500 plus an excellent benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.