Search HR are delighted to be representing a global organisation in their search for a HR Shared Services Manager. The organisation is expanding and growing, meaning they are looking to streamline and improve their HR function with a HR Shared Services Manager. The HR Shared Services Manager will be responsible for the direction and creation on the HRSS.
Some duties include.
* Ensure all HR policies and processes and HR policies are legally compliant.
* Support the operational team in providing expert HR advice and guidance to managers and staff on HR matters, supporting managers in dealing with complex casework, performance, attendance and employee relations issues;
* Identify HR priorities from corporate and departmental plans.
* Streamline all policies and procedures.
* Delivering people solutions aligned to business objectives;
* Projects such as; performance management, talent management, pay and reward, employee relations, employee engagement and
* Analysing and reporting MI/ HR information to support with benchmarking and the development of HR strategies and solutions
The client is looking for a candidate who is CIPD qualified and has:
* Experience of working within a busy HR shared Service environment
* Knowledge of HR systems and processes
* Experience of EU HR/ policy
In return the client is offering a salary of £45 - 55k
* 5% Company bonus scheme
* 25 days holiday
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.