Search HR is pleased to be supporting a long standing SME client in Cheshire with the appointment of a new Head of HR.
The business operates in the B2B services market, is growing 11% YOY and is the market leader within its niche sector. Employing over 200 specialists, 100 in the Cheshire head office and the rest in locations across the UK, my client is poised for an exciting period of change and growth with a new CEO driving a 5 year plan to expand the business.
This is a key appointment for the organisation. As a member of the Senior Leadership Team you will report directly to the CEO, will manage a small team, manage the HR & L&D budget and drive key change and improvement projects. As such, your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Lead on all HR strategy and projects across the organisation
- Manage and develop a small team of HR generalists
- Manage operational HR activities as and when necessary
- Collaborate with and influence senior leaders on matters pertaining to People
- Maintain and take steps to improve employee satisfaction and engagement
- Define and develop the recruitment strategy for the organisation
- Lead on talent management, succession planning and org design
- Define and deliver an internal communications strategy in line with company values
- Partner with the Senior Leadership Team on reward and recognition strategy
This is a varied leadership role in the organisation that can be both strategic and operational and which would be most suitable to HR BPs or HR Managers looking for a Head of HR position or existing Heads of HR looking for a fresh challenge in an ambitious and driven organisation. Successful applicants should possess the following experience and qualifications:
- CIPD L7 or similar
- Demonstrable experience in driving positive change and improvements
- Strong Employment Law experience
- Experience in Best Companies or IIP Accreditation
- Experience of Senior Leadership Team participation
- Strong experience of Employee Engagement & Performance Management
- Highly commercial
- Proven continuous improvement experience in fast-paced high-growth businesses
In return my client is offering a competitive salary of between £50k - £60k plus 25 holidays, discretionary bonus and contributory pension.
Please apply below for a confidential discussion.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.