Search is delighted to partner with a niche financial services organisation in Wirral who are seeking an HR Manager for their growing company.
Established twenty years ago near Heswall, Wirral, my client is a niche provider and re-seller of financial service products and has grown a strong reputation in both the B2C and B2B fields in which it operates. An FCA compliant organisation, the company is seeking a highly numerate HR professional who has ideally had experience in other FCA regulated environments such as banking or insurance where compliance is critical, as well as a strong understanding of employment law and absence management.
This is a small professional services office environment with a long tenured workforce and very low levels of ER where the main focus will be on working proactively on engagement and career development activities while being reactive concerning compliance and audit tracking. As such this role has a heavy focus on monitoring and maintaining compliance across the organisation, aside from generalist HR duties. As HR Manager your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Communicate and Manage the Annual appraisal process
- Manage the Training Plan for the organisation
- Absence and Sickness management
- Recruitment - forecast and plan recruitment in line with business changes
- External training provider co-ordination and management
- Coach and Up skill staff on changes to regulatory compliance
- Coach and up skill management as and when necessary
- Write / amend HR policies
- Manage any ER casework as appropriate
- Manage the HR and Compliance Metrics dashboard and present this to the General Manager
- Check documentation to ensure compliance with FCA
- Run due diligence on external B2B providers to ensure FCA compliance
- Manage the quality and call monitoring process
This is a wide and varied role in a small, niche SME with a strong reputation in its field. The General Manager is a strong believer in both HR and Compliance within the financial services sector and is an advocate of the proactive side of HR in developing employees and maintaining high staff engagement.
To be successful in the role of HR Manager you will ideally possess the following experience:
- CIPD certified
- Demonstrable experience in an FCA regulated environment
- Proven HR Generalist experience
- Highly numerate, comfortable with data and metrics
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and oral English language skills
In return my client is offering a starting salary of between £27k - £33k plus 25 days holiday, buy and sell holidays, flexi time, healthcare and free parking on site.
Apply below for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.