Job Type: Maternity Cover 9-12 months
Salary:£45,000 - £50,000
Search HR & Development are working on behalf of a growing manufacturing business in Hull to help them find a charismatic and commercially astute HR Manager. Although covering maternity leave, the scope of this role offers you a real opportunity to make an impact and implement change within a brilliant business.
In order to succeed in this role, you will be an experienced HRBP or HR Manager who can work both operationally and strategically to shape and drive the organisational and people plan; ensuring the right structure, capabilities and talent for the future. Working collaboratively with the senior leadership team, you will help ensure all areas of the business have the right conditions in place to achieve their performance and people goals.
* Being a consummate role model, you will develop and lead a high performing team consisting of 2 HR Advisors and 1 HR Administrator
* Lead union negotiations on pay and other collective bargaining agreements.
* Collaborate with business leaders on the design and implementation of large and small scale change management projects from structures and job roles to talent management processes.
* Drive the organisational strategy, embedding culture and the company values in all aspects of the role.
* Develop planning strategies, which consider immediate and long-term HR requirements.
Having worked at a similar level previously with accountability for the full HR remit, you will have experience in business partnering, complex employee relations, union negotiations and reward.
You will be able to influence and build effective working relationships across all levels and developing a high performing People team will be one of your main motivations. With the ability to handle multiple projects and coordinate cross functionally, you will have excellent communication and organisation skills and thrive in a fast paced environment.
You will have experience within a fast-paced blue collar unionised environment and have achieved your CIPD Level 5 qualification as a minimum requirement.
If you would like to apply, just click 'apply' button, If you have further questions about this role, or would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age