HR Manager; Manchester based; Permanent and Full time hours (some flexibility around business needs required); Salary of £55k per anum
An expansive national business with a reputation of offering first class services to its client base and operating within a fast paced, highly commercial environment is looking for an industrious and ambitious HR Manager to cover on an initial standalone basis, then with responsibility of expanding and overseeing the HR department for the main site.
The main duties & responsibilities of this HR Manager job will include (non exhaustive list):
* Management of people resources including recruitment, talent agendas including succession planning, performance, absence and employee relations cases
* Setting up and management of policies/procedures in line with current business and commercial objectives
* Change & Transformation activities including but not limited to both TUPE in and out
* Training and development including working with H&S representative, evaluating training needs and support within delivery
* Partnering and working with unions including building effective relationships that impact the wider national business whilst also succeeding with the implementation of commercial business value objectives
* Reward & Recognition including looking at pay, benefits etc. with effective knowledge of payroll services and administration
* HR project site lead both at planning and implementation stage.
Additionally to an individual who has covered the above duties & responsibilities our client is looking for someone who is a minimum of CIPD level 5 qualified, has an understanding of complex business structures (with an advantage of HR experience within a blue collar and/or retail environment), extensive TUPE (both in and out) exposure, Union experience (insofar as effective leadership and management of trade unions) and someone who has previously line managed a HR team due to the future expansion of the on-site department.
This newly created role would offer flexibility, autonomy and tremendous opportunity for future progression with a business that prides itself on doing things differently and building a workplace employees are proud to call their own.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.