HR Manager; Permanent; Full time with flexible hours; Lancashire based; Salary £50,000 per anum (plus good benefits such as high pension contribution)
A successful SME business north of Manchester is looking to recruit a HR Manager to lead it's day to day Human Resources function, transformation & change projects (including TUPE projects), talent & engagement programs and organisational development.
Reporting directly into the CEO, the HR Manager will have autonomy and independence to manage at a strategic level and make a positive contribution to it's 250 staff headcount.
This HR Manager level job will require a pragmatic and creative commercial HR professional with established senior level and team management experience.
* CIPD level 5 (or above) qualified
* Established HR Manager or above level experience
* Strong HR generalist knowledge
* Previous line management
* Experience leading Transformation and change projects
* Creative thinker, adaptable with their approach
* Experience working closely with Senior Director/Executive levels
* Understands managing working in a regulatory environment with commercial needs of the business
Please note - Shortlisting for the role is currently underway. If you feel you have the required a versatility of experience and would like to find out more about this particular opportunity please submit your CV to the link provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.