Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
2 months ago
Search Human Resources is currently partnering a growing Oldham based business to recruit a HR Manager. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £50,000 plus bonus
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer and working closely with the Owners of the business this is a green field role and a great opportunity to create a solid HR offering as the organisation grows.
Key Responsibilities will include
* Implementation and administration of employee polices identifying ways to improve policies and procedures
* Implement programs to help improve the employee experience.
* Day to day operational HR providing high quality advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
* Create a reward offering to attract the best candidates in the market
* Support the managers with all recruitment needs ensuring a seamless candidate journey
* Create and manage the appraisal process.
* Develop training and performance management programmes that ensure all employees are familiar with their responsibilities
* Handling the investigation and resolution of employee issues, concerns and conflicts.
* Create credible HR MI and report back to the Senior Management Team with suitable solutions
The suitable candidate for this role will be operating at a similar level and be able to implement a HR Service, you will have experience in partnering a Senior Management Team and be able to create a HR Strategy based on the organisations growth and business plan.
If you are interested in this role please email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.