HR Systems Manager
Due to growth, Search HR & Development are delighted to be recruiting for a HR Systems Manager with a solid training background as part of a Maternity cover. Our client is a financial services business with sites across the Nation, although this role will be predominately based at their central office in Knaresborough you will be expended to travel to different sites once or twice a month. Although they have grown rapidly in recent years through mergers & acquisitions, the business still prides itself on having a small, close knit and family feel.
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE + free parking
Position: Maternity Cover (9-12 months)
* 26 days holiday + buy and sell scheme
* Free on-site parking
* EAP program
* Healthcare Cash Plan
* Opportunity to work compressed hours or from home 1 day a week
* Amazing social events!
This is a varied HR position but you will need experience working on systems and being able to collate and process relevant information. You will also be expected to be involved in some aspects of training, therefore confidence is key!
Although the role will be based in Knaresborough, you will be supporting a number of sites across the UK and so there will be the need to travel from time to time so flexibility to do this is a must. As some of the sites are in local communities, you must have a clean driving license.
What you'll need:
* Experience working with CascadeHR, SAP or Workday system
* Experience of working within a HR department having already developed some key HR skills
* A background in professional services such as financial or legal would be highly desirable although not essential for the role
* Ability to work in a fast paced and hands on environment
* The ability to hit the ground running
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is currently working within a similar role but is keen to gain more experience with a large business!
My client is really keen to find the ideal candidate ASAP in order for them to start at the beginning of March.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age