Search Consultancy, a market-leading recruitment business, is proud to be partnering with one of its long-term clients in Bury to recruit a human resources generalist.
This 12-month, full-time maternity-cover role is an excellent opportunity for a motivated candidate looking to progress their career and earn £26,000 to £28,000. Experienced as an HR advisor or HR assistant, you'll play a key role in the HR department within a growing SME business. You'll report into a Head of People, supporting them and various ongoing HR projects as part of a friendly, close-knit team of five.
* End-to-end recruitment, from advertising and sourcing to on-boarding and managing agency usage.
* Managing a variety of employee-relations cases, including grievances, disciplinary procedures, investigations, and absence and performance management.
* Acting as payroll lead - processing monthly payroll end to end.
* Coaching and advising line managers on HR best practise.
Our client, based in Bury, is ideally looking for a recruitment consultant with at least 18 months HR experience in a similar role, covering the above duties with commitment and efficiency. Taking on this 12-month full-time role, paying between £26,00 to £28,000, you'll be a self-starter, great at forging strong relationships and committed to excellent customer service.
* Recent and proven experience operating at advisor/generalist level.
* Minimum CIPD L5 qualified.
* Previous experience of running end-to-end payroll independently.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your HR experience for a market-leading organisation, playing a pivotal recruitment and HR advisor role. If you're ready for your next career challenge, please apply today!
Search is an equal opportunities employer and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age