HR Generalist; Bury; 12 month FTC; Full Time; Salary up to £28,000
Search Consultancy are proud to be partnering with our long-term and reputable client to help them recruit a HR Officer, to play a key role in the HR department within this growing SME business. Covering maternity leave for the next year, this role reports into a Head of People and sits as part of a friendly and close knit team of five.
Core duties and responsibilities:
* End to end recruitment, from advertising and sourcing up to offer and onboarding and managing agency usage
* Manage a range of Employee Relations cases, including grievances, disciplinaries, leading investigations, absence and performance management;
* Coaching and advising line managers on HR best practise
* Supporting Head of HR with various ongoing HR projects
* Recent and established experience operating at Advisor / Generalist level
* Minimum CIPD L5 qualified
* Previous experience of running end to end payroll independently
Essentially, our client is looking for a candidate with at least 18 months HR exposure having worked in a similar role covering the above duties and the ability to forge strong relationships with great internal customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop ones own HR experience for a market leading organisation, working within a varied and exciting role, playing a pivotal role within the clients own HR function.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age