Search HR & Development are delighted to be recruiting for a HR Co-ordinator vacancy in Leeds. Our client is a large manufacturer with sites across the global although this role will be based at their Leeds office.
Salary: Up to £23,000 DOE + free parking
* 26 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Free on-site parking
* Pension 5% matched contribution
* Subsidised canteen
* Monthly discounts
The successful candidate will work closely with the HR Manager to support the one manufacturing site with head office functions with a headcount of c400+ employees. Reporting into the HR Manager, the primary responsibility of this position will be act as her 2nd in command, providing support with the every day HR activities with the opportunity to take responsibility for the lower level employee relations cases.
Duties & responsibilities:
* Employee relations - including supporting with the lower level disciplinary & grievance casework & conducting investigations
* Absence management; analyse trends and patterns to proactively manage absence as well as helping to support and manage the well being and disciplinary process in relation to absence
* Recruitment; coordinate recruitment and selection processes including candidate attraction, development and retention
* Performance management; support the organisations performance management process
* Learning & development; be the first point of call to all employees in regards to training needs and coordinate training courses/requirements
* Providing general support to the HR Manager
What you'll need:
* Experience of working within a HR department ideally having taken the lead on some employee relations cases
* Experience of supporting with recruitment campaigns
* CIPD Level 5 is desirable
* Competent in all Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
* Ability to work under strict deadlines and targets with a strong work ethic.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is really looking to take the next step and broaden their experience within HR.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.