Are you a Human Resources professional looking for a fantastic new role? Our client in Preston is looking for a HR Business Partner to act as a primary figure within their broader HR Advisory function. The HR role comes with a highly attractive salary and benefits package.
In this collaborative Human Business Partner role in Preston, you will be in charge of overall operational and strategic HR management for the company's workforce. To succeed, you will need to live and breathe HR and be motivated to help deliver on the strategic goals of the business.
Critical responsibilities of the HR Business Partner:
- To provide full HR Consultancy to the company and business partners
- To champion HR initiatives across the region and act as a representative for the HR function
- To create a culture of agility and change; Leading, supporting and contributing to change initiatives
You'll act as the primary interface with senior management in the region and contribute to the delivery of overall business goals. The successful applicant will be an HR generalist with significant experience in senior HR roles.
You will require these Business Partner skills and HR qualifications:
- Sound up to date employment law knowledge and an understanding of its practical application
- CIPD qualified (or equivalent)
- Strong IT skills for communication and documentation, including HR information systems
- Change management, collaboration and persuasion skills
In return for your commitment, you'll receive a generous salary of £50k per annum , plus £5k car allowance and some fantastic company benefits.
Search HR is proud to represent this prestigious, large organisation in their search for a permanent HR Business Partner. Opportunities like this one don't come around very often! Contact Charlotte today for more details and to begin the exciting application process for this HR Business Partner role in Preston.