Our prestigious client in Kent is looking for an HR Business Partner to join their collaborative team. Reporting into the HR Manager, this Human Resources position comes with a highly attractive salary between £45,000 - £55,000 and a superb benefits package.
In this collaborative HR Business Partner role, you will lead overall operational and strategic HR management for the company's workforce across the South East, Head Office and Warehouse locations. Some travel will be required for this role. To succeed, you will need to live and breathe HR and the strategic plan of the business.
Key Human Resources duties include:
* Developing and implementing Human Resources Management solutions that meet the needs of the business, and improve upon established processes and procedures
* Supporting and facilitating the development of line managers, as people managers of the future
* Coaching and developing team members to meet delivery requirements
The successful applicant will be an HR professional with significant experience in senior HR roles in multinational companies and have significant operational expertise. You will need to hold a university degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field.
Other HR skills required:
* Excellent analytical skills and the ability to identify problems as well as drive appropriate solutions
* Cultivated and collaborative communication skills and capacity to engage and influence at all levels of the organisation
* Inclusive and committed, with excellent organisational, collaboration and motivational skills
Please note: due to travel requirements of this position, the post holder will require to have a full UK driving licence.
HR opportunities like this one don't come around very often! Contact Charlotte in our Manchester office today for more details and to begin the exciting application process for this HRBP role in Kent.
Even if this HR role doesn't work out, there are more HR, HR Advisor and HR Generalist roles coming online, so don't forget to check in next week!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.