Search is delighted to support our Merseyside based client in the recruitment of an HR Business Partner for their large unionised facility.
Reporting directly to the HR Director along side a group of HR BPs in an Ulrich model environment you will use your proactive change-focused HR to business partner key senior stakeholders in the Merseyside site while maintaining positive relations with the unions.
This is an exciting time of growth for the organisation following a major contract win which will bring change, an increased headcount and positive bottom line impact. You till find yourself using your continuous improvement experience to drive positive impact, manage existing projects through to completion and use your strong commercial and HR acumen to devise and implement your own HR related initiatives and projects to drive efficiencies and improvements across the organisation.
To be successful in the position of HR Business Partner you will ideally be CIPD L5 or L7 certified, reside within a commutable distance from Liverpool and possess the following HR Business Partner expertise:
* Strong Trade Union relationship building experience in a changing environment
* HR project experience (with a completer finisher approach)
* Superb senior stakeholder business partnering, acting as a true HR consultant in line with your client group's wider strategy
* A practical approach to relationship management and networking, coaching and up skilling line managers on HR policies and processes to achieve business goals and SLAs
* Data focused - Able to use key HR data to devise your own improvement initiatives for your client group
* Strong Employment Law and operational HR experience
* HR experience in a large transport, logistics or distribution sector hub (desirable)
In return my client is offering a salary of between £45k - £50k with strong pension and benefits.
Please apply below for immediate consideration
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.