HR Business Partner; Permanent; Bolton; Paying up to £40k + excellent benefits
An industry leading progressive business within the Bolton area has enlisted Search Consultancy to act on their behalf in recruiting a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis. Working in a standalone capacity the HR Business Partner will need to have strong all round ability with a particular aptitude within employment law knowledge and understand of employee relations. The HR Business Partner will be responsible for supporting HR strategy within the business, working with stakeholders and line managers.
This standalone HR Business Partner job will provide a massive amount of variety for an industry leader who offers long term development, stability and the opportunity to enact real substantive change.
The core duties & responsibilities will include (but by no means be limited to):
* Management of Employee Relations cases from coaching managers to proactively managing grievance, investigation to outcome stages;
* Working with on-site stakeholders in partnership of the wider business' commercial strategy;
* Building strong relationships across the business including with the union
* Future project support including reward & recognition, engagement, and restructuring;
* Overflow of work and support from the wider HR team
Required skills / experience:
* CIPD level 7 qualification (or equivalent length of HR experience to justify)
* High level of understanding within management of employee relations cases
* Excellent relationship building skills, particularly with key stakeholders
* Aptitude to work within a fast paced and changing commercial environment
* Strong communication skills and confidence particularly with regards to Union management
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.