HR Business Partner
Temporary with immediate start
Up to £32,800 (pro rata for the 3 month period)
My client, an engineering organisation operating in the chemicals, oil and gas sector, is currently seeing a HR Business Partner to join them on a temporary contact for 3 months.
The role will be based at their site in Teesside and will be purely focussed on supporting an upcoming TUPE project. This will involve the transfer of approximately 260 employees and so therefore the successful candidate must have TUPE experience. This is a standalone role, reporting to the Site Manager in Teesside and one of the HR BP's at their head office.
Duties and responsibilities of the role include:
* Analysing ELI data
* Conducting 1:1 consultations
* Liaising with Site Management, employee representatives and their current employers and Trade Union Representatives
* Identifying measures and notifying relevant parties
* Managing the new starter process with regards to documentation required and induction
* Creating relevant contracts and issuing to all employees post transfer
My client would ideally like to see candidates who are Level 7 CIPD qualified, although the most important aspect of any application will be the TUPE experience which is essential. Candidates that have worked in a similar industry with strong trade union experience are encouraged to apply.
Further details will be discussed with successful candidates after CV submission.
If you are interested in the above role please submit your CV using the following link.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.