HR Business Partner
Salary: Circa £50,000 + Bonus + Excellent Employee Benefits
Location: Leeds city centre
Job Type: Permanent
Search HR & Development are delighted to be partnering with a professional services business with their UK head office situated in Leeds city centre. It is an exciting time to join them as the business has recently been acquired by an American-owned global operation. The transition between 'small business mentality' and international corporate business is still in full swing and this person will be instrumental in driving through integration activities and cultural change projects. This unique opportunity to partner with business leaders to drive organisational initiatives through a period of change is what makes this opportunity really special.
Reporting into the Senior HR Business Partner, you will be operating within an established business partnering model. This role commands a high level of responsibility with the opportunity to really make a measurable difference to people performance across the UK business. In order to make a success of this role, my client is looking for a commercially astute Business Partner with a consultative approach whom can challenge the status quo.
Your remit of responsibility will cover the following:
* Consulting with business area leaders and managers to develop a thorough understanding of operations and people related HR issues, and using this insight, together with an analysis of relevant HR metrics, to inform organisation design, resource and talent planning and other people related initiatives and change programmes
* Providing expert advice on a full range of people related queries and issues, identifying and escalating risks or concerns where required and coaching the HR Advisor and rest of the HR Team where appropriate with more complex issues.
* Supporting leaders and managers with complex employee relations cases, including restructuring, redundancies, TUPE, disciplinaries and grievances, mitigating risk to the business
* Providing the HR Leadership team with operational or project support across all HR disciplines to ensure that initiatives are reviewed from the employee and manager perspective and are implemented in the most impactful way and in line with HR Strategy and operational plans
* Support the UK HR Team on global HR projects or initiatives ensuring these are fit for purpose when rolling out (e.g. reward and recognition, talent management, performance management, cultural initiatives, new systems and processes etc)
The most important part of this hiring process is to find a HR leader with energy and enthusiasm for change. Creatively minded, we expect that you'll bring with you new and improved ways of working and have the influencing skills to see those ideas through.
The essential criteria for interview is:
* At least 5 years' experience in a generalist HR role in a fast-paced environment, with a track record of achieving results and at least 2 of those years' operating at HRBP level
* Experience of delivering people related change projects/initiatives
* Ability to apply sound judgement and expertise in complex, ambiguous and/or unusual situations
* Graduate calibre
* CIPD qualified
* Experience of working in the finance sector and/or a regulated organisation (desirable)
If you would like to apply, just click 'apply' button, If you have further questions about this role, or would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.