HR Business Partner
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance
Search HR and Development are recruiting on behalf of an American-owned business, with a group of companies operating in the UK & Ireland comprising of circa 1700 employees. With transformational change projects high on the business agenda, the HR Director is keen to appoint a strategically focused HR Business Partner for the UK operational, working from the Leeds office. This complex, multi-sited UK business is fast-paced so you must be able to successfully negotiate and influence change in this environment. As HR Business Partner, you will have a great team of driven HR Advisors around you to support you in driving proactive people agenda.
You'll have a proactive approach and will play a key role in supporting management in the development and implementation of the site people strategy to help deliver upon business objectives. You will be business partnering Operational and Commercial Managers to proactively lead on business initiatives to deliver measurable benefits to performance. You must be able to form excellent working relationships with senior stakeholders and their teams in order to meet the functional priorities.
Main duties include, but are not limited to:
* Contribute to the delivery of HR strategic objectives, in line with the UK Business Strategy, and develop strong relationships with the business managers to understand how HR adds value to the business strategies
* Take full ownership of any change processes in your business area including continuous review of all sourcing and selection activities, talent pool solutions and processes in order to ensure the most effective approaches are in place;
* Provide Proactive HR advice, tools and support to managers and employees on all HR policies and procedures
* Contribute to the development of HR policies, processes and initiatives in line with strategic direction, values and engagement activities
* Support Advisors with complex casework and handle all escalated employee relations issues.
In return, the client offers a competitive salary and an excellent opportunity to join a fast paced and progressive organisation.
If significant change initiatives are your speciality and you're eager to embark on your next HR Business Partnering role, then we'd love to have a conversation with you.
If you would like to apply, just click 'apply' button, If you have further questions about this role, or would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.