Senior HR Business Partner
Salary: Up to £39,000
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Are you looking for an organisation with a strong people culture where the HR agenda plays an integral part of the wider business strategy?
Joining a small, dynamic and friendly team based in York, your role will be providing a HR Business partnering service to a dedicated business area whilst also managing a small operational HR function.
The core purposes of the role are as follows:
* Deliver a wide range of professional and confidential HR Advice and coaching on the following: Recruitment & Selection, Formal Disciplinary, Absence, Performance & Grievance matters, Maternity /leave, Employee Relations, Terms & Conditions and Employment Policy & Advice.
* Line management of the HR team, currently 3 team members, and help develop lean administrative procedures.
* Coach and provide upskill training to Managers through business partnering.
* Manage Relationships with external providers such as Recruitment Agencies and Occupational Health Providers.
* Ensure full compliance including writing policies and procedures to cover the HR 1st and 2nd Line defence responsibilities.
* Ensure KPI information and commentary is accurate and available for the business.
* Lead with HR solutions and project work, including the development of lean administrative procedures.
* Coach and also provide upskill training to Managers through business partnering and attendance as appropriate providing accurate manager toolkits for HR correspondence.
* Ensure full involvement in budget management.
* Full external Research and benchmarking to recommend on appropriate subject matter for the progression and implementation of HR projects, as determined in the HR and Society Operational plans.
* Ensure full delivery of projects in relation to performance management including succession planning.
The role holder will be CIPD qualified and have proven recent experience of the business partnering model and managing an HR team. We also encourage all applicants to have:
* Knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills ensuring tact and diplomacy across staff levels.
* Proven ability to work within a busy HR office maintaining confidentiality and managing an operational HR team.
* Strong Policy writing skills with excellent attention to detail.
As a valued employee, my client will offer you a competitive salary, generous annual leave entitlement, excellent defined contribution pension scheme, free onsite gym, free car parking and the opportunity to join a fun and highly professional team.
If you are interested in this role please click the apply button today! Or if you would like to be kept informed of similar opportunities, please contact Jenny Mayer on 0113 308 8071 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.